Very Good Mothers Club
Retail Value: $131.41
Do you have a bun in the oven? Yay! Congratulations! You are going to be so good at this. Now how about some gifts to make pregnancy more fun and some products to make growing this baby a more comfortable experience.
**If you are a vegetarian/vegan please let us know in the notes section at check-out so we can make an alteration to your Pregnancy Box.
What is in the box?
- Preggie Pops: Now that you’re “with child” you may also discover that you are “with nausea”. Sorry boo. It’s terrible but your baby will be worth it. To help ease your queasiness, we have included a box of Preggie Pops. Developed by healthcare pros, these tasty candies contain powerful USDA certified organic essential oils and plant botanicals proven to relieve nausea. Completely natural, drug free and 100% safe for mom and baby.
- Porter Mug in Blush: Thirsty? Perfect. Us too. We have included the world’s cutest and coolest coffee/tea/water tumbler in your box. This 12oz. limited edition W&P design Terrazzo Porter Mug in Blush was crafted with 100% food safe silicone, it is dishwasher and microwave safe. (It retails for $26 at Anthropologie.)
- Earth Mama Pregnancy Tea: We have included 2 sachets of the Morning Wellness tea and 2 sachets of the Third Trimester tea to bring some calm and wellness to your pregnancy.
- Magnesium Oil: Morning sickness got you down? Restless legs keeping you up at night? Did you know that magnesium deficiency can make these things worse? Most people are magnesium deficient and your requirements increase during pregnancy. Magnesium helps with sleep, leg cramps, taking the edge off morning sickness, muscle tension, and Restless Leg Syndrome. Another reason to get more magnesium: A study has revealed that a higher magnesium intake is associated with a decreased risk of preeclampsia. 4oz glass bottle. The refill bottle is capped, so save your mister.
- Le Bon Shoppe Socks: Once you have oiled up and salved yourself it is time to get rest pretty little swollen feet in a pair of Le Bon socks. You get to pick your color and style!
- Restore Salve: This product from our friends at Texas Tallow is a great choice for pregnant bellies, scars, scrapes, bug bites and so much more! It's full of herbs that help the skin return to a normal, healthy state.
- Preggie Pops: helps with nausea caused by morning sickness
- A card from a fellow mama in the Very Good Mothers Club who submitted a note & her personal contact info to remind you that you are not alone.
- Tissue paper art: The tissue paper was designed by fellow mama friend @mrshillarysal. Inside you will find a discount code from Shop Love, Alice for a custom illustration of you and your family.