Mini Pregnancy Bundle
Very Good Mothers Club
Do you have a bun in the oven? Yay! Congratulations! You are going to be so good at this. Now how about some gifts to make pregnancy more fun and some products to make growing this baby a more comfortable experience.
**If you are vegan/vegetarian please make a note of that at check-out as we will make an alteration to your box.
What is in the box?
- Earth Mama Pregnancy Tea: We have included 2 sachets of the Morning Wellness tea and 2 sachets of the Third Trimester tea to bring some calm and wellness to your pregnancy.
- Magnesium Oil Sample: Did you know that most people are magnesium deficient and that your requirements increase during pregnancy? —-Magnesium helps with: sleep, leg cramps, taking the edge off morning sickness, muscle tension, and Restless Leg Syndrome. Transdermal application is the fastest way to get your magnesium so we are very excited to share the Mother Mother Shop magnesium oil with you.
- Restore Salve: This product from our friends at Texas Tallow is a great choice for pregnant bellies, scars, scrapes, bug bites and so much more! It's full of herbs that help the skin return to a normal, healthy state.
- Very Good Mothers Club T-shirt: You're in the club now, why not show it off? Your choice of either Rose, Natural or Charcoal.
- Le Bon Shoppe Socks: Once you have oiled up it is time to get rest pretty little swollen feet in a pair of Le Bon socks. You get to pick your color and style!
- Preggie Pops: Now that you’re “with child” you may also discover that you are “with nausea”. Sorry boo. It’s terrible but your baby will be worth it. To help ease your queasiness, we have included a box of Preggie Pops. Developed by healthcare pros, these tasty candies contain powerful USDA certified organic essential oils and plant botanicals proven to relieve nausea. Completely natural and drug free and 100% safe for mom and baby.
- A card from a fellow mama in the Very Good Mothers Club who submitted a note & her personal contact info to remind you that you are not alone.